Along with spring comes a variety of outdoor activities, increasing the risk of accidents and injuries to one's body. For those who participate in organized, their chance of injury increases. A certified chiropractor can be beneficial in helping to keep you in the game rather than sitting on the sidelines. Sports chiropractic care is common and many trainers will encourage it before, during, and after any physical performance.
You can opt for sports injury clinic via http://bonnyriggchiropractic.com/
Image Source: Google
Benefits of Sports Chiropractic Care:
1. Body Maintenance – decreases stiffness and soreness following strenuous sports activities, such as football or soccer.
2. Improved Mobility — Osteopathic manipulative treatment, or OMT, is used by sports chiropractors as a preventative measure against injury, promoting flexibility and pain-free movement.
3. Helpful for Injuries – Sports chiropractic care has been shown to reduce painful symptoms of recurrent instability in the shoulders, hips and knees, especially in full-contact sports, such as hockey or football.
4. Relief for Sports Hernia – Five to twenty percent of all sports injuries involve groin pain (athletic pubalgia), commonly referred to as sports hernia. Therapy that combines sports chiropractic treatment and rehabilitation exercises can typically provide relief of the pain and discomfort in just a few weeks.
5. Increased Strength – Sports chiropractic care not only alleviates muscular and skeletal complaints but can also promote physical strength, such as grip strength in the sport of martial arts.
6. Total Support – Consistent chiropractic care can improve the overall strength, endurance, and range of motion for athletes, from training to the games, enhancing performance and overcoming minor injuries.
Bonnyrigg chiropractic care is simply the mechanical maintenance of the body. The goals of chiropractic therapy are to relieve discomfort and soreness, promote healing, rehabilitate the injured area, and avoid recurrence of injury.